BITBASEL presents ART, TECH & POLICY (Wednesday)
About this event:
As the city of Miami opens once again to embrace the world’s bright, creative, and curious minds for its 20th annual Art Basel Conference —rays of a new age of connectivity are beginning to peer through the sunrise.
Between the 30th of November and the 4th of December, the ELEMENTAL Compound alongside BitBasel will play host to a unique program of Art curated around innovations in emerging media and technology.
Powered by BitBasel the ELEMENTAL Daytime program will feature panels and presentations from top industry leaders covering the NFT Digital Art, Blockchain Technology, Fashion, and Policy.
BitBasel’s third Miami Art Week will also see one of the largest collections of NFTs and a series of events promoting the education and widespread adoption of blockchain technology at the ELEMENTAL compound. Hear from top industry leaders about the possibilities in art ownership and the rise of a new disruptor, NFTs, and engage in various activities including NFT Web3 Programming labs, NFT Gallery, Event Activations, and more.
November 30th Program:
- MetaMiami & BitBasel showcase the latest in metaverse equipment including the Proto telepresence machine and more
- Miami-Dade K-12 Public School Tours powered by Miami ed-tech.
- Programming curation by the InterAmerican Development Bank’s Creativity & Culture Unit.
- BitBasel Unleashed -- a software developer conference for building on bitcoin.
- Art, Tech, and Policy panel discussions.
Events will be broadcasted live in the MetaMiami metaverse. For more details join BitBasel's Discord community. > bit.ly/BBDOT
VIP TICKETS INCLUDE:
- Access to the art exhibit with access to exclusive VIP artist and bar area.
- VIP access to the special event from 9PM to 3AM.